Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ezra Reading!

I took this video of Ezra THREE months ago and I've been wanting to share it for a while, but I just haven't yet for some reason. That sort of seems to be the theme of my life these days. Wanting to get "things" done and never being able to do said "things" because I'm busy doing all the "things" I have to do every day. It's pretty much an endless cycle. But anyway, this video is so so precious! My Ezra is so so precious. He loves Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? just like Cambria did. It's a great book for non-readers because it's repetitive and easy to memorize which gives the kids such excitement and confidence when they can "read" it on their own. Books are my kid's favorite and I swear they learn half of the things they know from them.

He's already turned into the middle child who sometimes gets lost in the shuffle, so I savor any alone time the two of us have. He was reading the pages to himself over and over so I picked up the camera to record a little bit. I love his feet and I love that he thinks the frog is missing before it magically appears again.


Cambria read this same book in this video. And I just realized that they were very close in age when these videos were taken. Ezra 25 months, Cambria 26 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment