Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dads

Cambria and daddy at Fort McAllister

Babywearing
Daddy holding two pooties :)
Me and my dad on Father's Day
Kyle and my dad playing a game of pool on my dad's new pool table.
Ezra on Grandpa Finnegan's shoulders at his birthday party.
 I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the amazing dads in my life in honor of Father's Day. 
Kyle is an amazing father to our children. 
He listens to them, hugs them, feeds them, bathes them, plays with them, kisses them, reads to them, teaches them things, and most importantly, loves them. 
I honestly don't think there is much else I could have wanted in a dad for my kids. 
And our own dads are great men who've given us both an examples of what a loving, supportive dad can be. 
I love all three of these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment