Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Erin and Kevin: Married!

On June 2nd we made a little trip to McDonough, Ga for a wedding. 
Our friends Erin and Kevin got married and it was beautiful! 
Kyle and I actually had our first date with them as a double-date sorta thing.
So Erin and Kevin have always been one of my favorite couples. 
Their wedding was such a blast and it was obvious how genuinely happy and excited they were to be committing themselves to each other. 
Love them!
All of the details were so perfect.
First kiss.
My date :)
Congratulations Erin and Kevin! 
We love you guys and wish you all the happiness in the world!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! :) I'm so glad y'all were able to come! We love you guys and another double date needs to happen soon!!

    Erin (& Kevin!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!! The next time you guys are in town, cause that's where our babysitters are :)

      Delete