Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Mess

Ever walk around your house and see...
 A mess.
 And another one.
 Yet another.
 And now a closer look at a game Cambria and Ezra play called "dump all the bibs on the floor then walk away to make another mess"
And a messy kitchen.
 What could it be!?! Another messy room!
 This one wasn't toooooo bad.
 Thankfully, I found my room still clean and intact. 
Sometimes I feel like all I do is clean up my house only to do it all over again right after. 
But really, I love cleaning up after my family and cooking them meals and dealing with tons of poop disasters and doing all the other house duties, because right now, that's my reality. 
And I love it...most of the time. :)
Life is just too darn short to be unhappy with your everyday.

1 comment:

  1. AGREED! One day I assume we'll look back and MISS this messes....

    ReplyDelete