Friday, January 7, 2011

Exhaustion

I'm exhausted. 
We're in Atlanta, finally, after a 5 1/2 hour trip which should only take 4. 
We're here for my sister's wedding which is Saturday and I think it's just starting to hit me (and her).
She's going to be a beautiful bride and I cannot wait to celebrate her and her new husband with family and friends.
Should be a fun time with some good eats and drinks...if I could drink.
I still have programs to assemble before tomorrow evening. 
I've gotten in a bad habit of staying up later than I should doing things like......this.
I should be sleeping now.  Can you tell?
The baby in my stomach is moving in ways I do not remember last time around. Maybe a feisty personality? That's what I keep thinking. 
I will leave you with this oldie but goodie of Cam Cam and me.   
I kinda feel like that now.
Someone has thinned out, A LOT.  I think it's all that walkin' she does.
One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment