Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The most delicious fruit of my life

Do you ever remember something you once ate and in that moment want it more than anything? 
Well this morning I had one of those episodes and then remembered that I actually have a picture of the exact thing I wanted to eat again so very badly. 
While walking through a street market in NYC during our trip last November we found a booth selling fresh fruit and smoothies for suuuuuuuuper cheap.  
$3 for a huge cup of the most delicious non-cheap fruit.  Mangoes, kiwi, watermelon, strawberries--if you're a big fruit eater you know these are the more expensive fruits in the grocery stores.
I was amazed at the price and couldn't resist. 
I want some more right now.


 It was delicious.  
I never did a post about this trip like I had planned but promise to one day. 
It was an awesome trip.  NYC is a place like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment